Jun 20, 2009

sulat para kay tatay

Tatay,

Where do I begin to even scratch the surface of the impact you've had on my life. I'm sorry for all the troubles I have brought to this family. Even in the midst of my success my problems (and there have been many) and my shortcomings, you have always accepted me as I am. I am in awe of your strength, your integrity, your intelligence and your painful endurance you deal with daily. I only ask God to keep you safe and pain-free for many, many years. You, Nanay, ate Lala, Rain and and Yuan are the biggest source of my strength, especially during the many troubled points in my life. And I pray too that with all I'm going through at this point in my life, I hope that I can somehow, someway come close to having your strength, your faith, your boldness and your wisdom to endure all!

I thought I hated you as a father, I thought there were people who had much better father than I did, but what I didn’t realize before was that I have the gift of life because of you. And I wouldn’t be able to write this letter now if I don’t have you.

I Love You!

HAPPY FATHER’S DAY!


Love,
Bads

No comments: